Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mini Cheese Pizzas and Cold Burritos

The girls had a playdate with friends today and we made Mini Cheese Pizzas for the kids. I hadn't originally planned to post these but the kids loved them so much I had to grab my camera to get a picture of them before they were all gone! Sorry it's not the greatest picture.

All I used was the small Buttermilk Biscuits, a jar of Ragu pizza sauce and a package of mixed cheese. Roll each biscuit flat, top with pizza sauce and your favorite toppings and baked at 400ยบ for 9 minutes (or follow the directions on the biscuit package). Let cool and ENJOY!! I know the kids sure did today!!


I also had these fabulous finger foods out for everyone to enjoy. I got this recipe from Princess Guinea Pig's PreK teacher (Thanks Miss A!). They are super yummy and really easy to make.

Cold Burritos
Ingredients
8 ounce cream cheese
8 ounce sour cream
1 - 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
1 - 4 ounce can chopped black olives
8 ounce grated cheddar cheese
10 large flour tortillas

Mix all ingredients, spread mixture on tortillas, roll and refrigerate until firm. Cut and serve.


1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I was just thinking that those looked really good and then realized where they came from :) I love those... must make them again!

    ReplyDelete