Sunday, November 14, 2010

Macaroni Tuna Casserole

I made this tonight for the girls and I. If you have kids, I'm sure you'll have all the ingredients you need for this recipe on hand! I topped this with Italian Bread Crumbs before adding the cheese to add a little bit more flavor and I like mine with a little bit more "crunch", so I added a small hand full of crumbled up chips (sour cream and onion) after I dished up my potion once it was done. I also used vanilla flavored Soy Milk in place of the regular milk in both the mac & cheese and in the casserole. We all gobbled it up!

Ingredients:
1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 can (6 ounce) tuna, drained and flaked
1/2 cup milk
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Minced fresh parsley, optional

Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, tuna and milk. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350ยบ for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment